- Natural colors are used made from herbs and flowers
- It is made with hands and cow dung of calf which is odorless
- Cow Dung is hard pressed and passed through a muslin cloth & then its crafted on a canvas board and natural colors are used to color the painting
- Painting is then sun-dried for 24 hours for the dung and color to set in
- This painting stays for years without cracking up or falling apart
- Painting is completely natural, organic, hand made by small group of people and is completely free from any plastic, chemical or any harmful chemicals.